Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

HOUSE WIFE

So last Sunday I made a turkey for the very first time and it was really good. Then on Monday I made turkey noodle soup with some of the left overs in a crock pot. Holy cow I am finally getting this house wife thing down. I even thought about taking pictures so I could remember this years from now when I am making my nine hundredth turkey, but I thought people (my husband) would make fun of me. When I make pancakes I make lots and freeze the left overs so I can just throw them in the microwave for Parker's breakfast, I am sure these are things most people do, well it took me awhile but I'm getting there!

1 comments:

Ali said...

Hi Dezi!! Its been a long time, it was good to hear from you. I love this post, dont you just love it when you cook something new?!?! I just made lasagna for the first time ever last month and I was so proud of myself! Isn't it funny how life changes when you are married and a mom. I am still trying to figure it all out. Your family is ADORABLE!! Take care and keep in touch.