Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 12, 2008

UPDATE!!



Ryder 8 Months old



He is getting so big 23lbs



Parker loves the WII, his favorite game is Mario Kart



Parker with his best bud Ryker

Ryder is eight months old, thinking back to the two weeks in the NICU I though that this day would never come..and here it is. It came way to fast. He is so big, he has two teeth, and says mama, more, and baba. He waves goodbye, and rolls everywhere. Stop growing kid.

Parker no longer goes to USU for behavior management. He had been going for like 5 months or so and his behavior wasn't shifting like all the other patients. However his behavior did change a little, just not to the extent that they see with kids like him. Two of the DR. said that he does not have ADHD. That he does not have a chemical imbalance, that he chooses to be this way because it is his nature..well this makes me even more frustrated to realize that he can be different he just chooses not to be. Well only time will tell with this kid. I think that he will be something amazing, he is so smart and determined in everything.

Today is mine and Skylars anniversary. I am making him a big steak dinner, and I hope that it will be nice enough to eat outside. This weekend we are doing something just not sure what yet...We had planned on Park City but he really wants to go camping so we will see.

I hate this place!!! I want to move so bad!! I always say it's not that bad, but who am I kidding, I can't stand Idaho. I think that I will move to Cali maybe San Diego. Anybody coming with?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Robbins said...

Happy happy anniversary!! I LOVE the pic of the boys of the four-wheeler, Ryker had soo much fun.

Amy Johnson said...

Happy Anniversary! So, Simon is 2 years old and wighs 24lbs!

Ali said...

I feel like Ryder is progressing so much faster than Valerie. She is just barely getting her first tooth, she definitly cannot wave goodbye, and she only weighs 15 lbs. What am I doing wrong?? She must just be a slow poke! Also I am thinking you might have to start putting the bear in front of him cause he is getting so big pretty soon you wont be able to see the bear at all. :)

Hobbs Family said...

You are funny Alisha. I don't think Ryder is going fast at all. Parker was walking and talking in three word sentences at this age. I wouldn't be worried even a little. So true about the bear!

hofelingsblog said...

The kids are so cute!! To your friend ^ there, it is NEVER a good Idea to compare kids, every kid is different and will do things their way in their time!! With that said, I know it's hard, especially when it is your kid doing the cool thing first!! Hey Dez and Skylar, hope your anniversary was wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

When my kids were little my friends used to ask if mine were potty-trained yet, or off the bottle or could they recite the alphabet could they do this or that, it used to get on my nerves so bad, Grandma said it doesn't matter what milestone each kid is at because when you grow up and get older nobody ever asks you how old you were when you walked talked or were potty trained nobody cares (except for worried mommies when there kids are little). HAHA , In fact Albert Einstein didn't even talk until he was 5 yrs old and he was a genius. Ultimately what is asked when you get older is how much did you feel loved and accepted by your parents? Those questions are the ones that get asked later in life and those are the ones in which the answer will matter more.

Anderson said...

I remembered your anniversary because it is only two days from ours, but then I forgot to call. Hope the steaks turned out. Your little boy is HUGE, I can't believe he is Addie's same age. Oh...and Idaho isn't that bad, but have you heard the joke? Why does the wind blow so much in Idaho? Because, Utah sucks. Idaho doesn't have 1/2 the laws that Utah does. Hang in there. Love ya!