Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BIRTHDAY FUN!!


Me on my 25TH birthday


Parker loves playing in the sand


Parker and Max are best buds


Ryder loves the WATER


And the SAND


LANCE and SKY on a tUbE ride


RydeR SideR


Aunt HEAther and GrandMA watching the FAMILY vollEy bAll GaMe


DaD and PARKER on the NeW FouR WHEEler


ParKer doing PUSH-UPS in the sanD

For my 25TH birthday me and Skylar went to Bear Lake with his whole family. We had a lot of fun. Parker is always on his best behavior when he is outside...but we still have to keep a real close eye on him. Ryder loved the water, and he ate most of the sand. Skylars mom made me brownies and even though I was so full from all the great food we ate, I still managed to get at least three of them down me. Turning 25 was a little easier then I thought.... running after Parker all day I basically forgot it was even my birthday for the most part.

2 comments:

Anderson said...

What was really in the brownies you ate? Sounds fun! Can't wait to see ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Happy Birthday...late! Looks like you had lots of fun!