Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

SPRING FEVER!

Dinner time
Ryder After he was fed his first banana by dad, mom mashed it for him, it was just two Tbls but he loved it

Ryder loves his jumparoo Easter toy!





New hair

I got highlights and four inches cut off!

We ordered his jumparoo about a month before Easter because they were back ordered, it ended up coming in less then a week. Skylar wanted yo wait till Easter to open it but why waist a whole month of all the fun. So while he was at work I put it together. Ryder loves it! Parker thinks it's fun too, he just wishes I would let him get in it.

Parker's Easter present was ordered at the same time but has not arrived, or even been shipped for that matter. I really hope that it gets here on time.

2 comments:

Anderson said...

You all look so good! What a cute family. I think about our college days, and can't believe our days are filled with diaper changes instead of flirting with boys. It's a good change though. Love ya!

The Robbins said...

haha I just commented on Robin's page about the ole college days! Thats funny. Ryder is such a hansome little man. Have you taken him swimming yet? I don't think we took Ryker till he was 6 months old, that seemed to be a good age.