Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Boys' Birthday Pictures









On Saturday we took the boys to get their birthday pictures done. We've decided to get birthday pics every year in September even though neither of the boys have a September birthday. Parkers is at the end of August and Ryders is at the beginning of October. we thought that if we do it in September one month after Parkers and one month before Ryders we only have to tackle it once. I think they turned out great..Ryder always does a good job of letting anyone take his pic...Parker on the other hand is so hard to get a good picture of. So I have been preparing him all week, pretending that I am the photographer and trying to get him to smile. On the way to get them done I broke down and went to bribing. I hate going for pictures having to pay for them and not getting one good one, this is what always happens with Parker and I get so frustrated with him. So I told him he will get a lolly pop if he smiles real big and sits still for the pictures. Surprisingly he did pretty well I think. We also got a free 16*20 of the boys so I am so happy that we got good ones for that. The prefect treasure(last picture of Ryder) we got the same one done for Parkers first birthday, when we compared the two boys it was so crazy to realize that Parker was that little once and that in no time Ryder will be as big as Parker, which will make Parker even bigger...they grow up way to fast!

4 comments:

Ali said...

SO cute!! I love the one with Ryder wearing the hat its my favorite!!

The Robbins said...

Oh they turned out soo good! Two cute cute boys. I tried to bribe Ryker with ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to get him to cooperate with his pics...it didn't work...:(

Amber said...

Ok, I really love the way you dress your boys - they look so great! Andrew refuses to wear anything but pajamas and Simon smears food and/or spit up on anything he's wearing. I need to take Simon in for his 1 year pictures but I keep procrastinating... You've inspired me!

Anderson said...

Too Cute!