Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 07, 2009

LOTS GOING ON!!

So ever since spring semester started I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off! I am only taking two classes and I feel so overwhelmed, it seems like on-line classes have so much more work then just going to campus. I am so glad my counselor talked me out of taking a third class!! I also watch a little girl three times a week and I'm planning a baby shower...doesn't seem to bad right?...wrong!! Parker continues to get in trouble at school, even the principle is at a loss with this kid. Ryder has been really sick for the past few weeks and whines at everything, his new favorite word is ow, so every time he starts to whine or cry or throw a fit all he says is ow over and over. I do believe I had more patience before I had children. Sky has been trying to pressure me to cut Ryders hair so he doesn't look like a baby so much, I think it's so cute and he is a baby he is only 16 months old! I did cut his bangs so they wouldn't be in his eyes anymore. So this past week I went to my uncles funeral and it was one of the coolest funerals I've ever been to (is that weird to say?) it was just our family and some very close friends, it wasn't a traditional LDS funeral, he was cremated and we just all got together in the funeral home and talked about growing up and we laughed the whole time. Then all of my dads brothers got up and said some really nice things about my uncle. I didn't know my uncle very well in fact I had only met him twice in my life, he was very private and liked being alone, he however decided to get close with the family just before he died, isn't that how is always is? none of my dads brothers are active member of the church so when my dad got up and bore his testimony to his brothers and their families is was so awesome, I cried like a little baby! At the grave side my uncle and his wife preformed a Navaho ceremony with a feather and smoke and we all got in line and were purified/cleansed. This uncle was adopted when he was a baby and is full Navaho, I thought it was awesome.


Ryder before

Ryder After

Skylars 24th birthday!

2 comments:

Erin Wageman said...

Hey lady! I like your blog! it sounds like you have a lot going on right now! Better busy than bored right? Your boys are so cute! I love the curls on Ryder, I wouldn't want to cut them either! Anyway just wanted to say hi!
Erin Wageman
-hey what happened to Skylar's back?

Anderson said...

Happy Birthday to Skylar! Sorry we missed it. Good luck with those online classes. Corey feels your pain. We love you guys, your kids are adorable.