Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Random

I was just going through some things around the house this week and found some pictures of Parker when he was 16 months old. Ryder turned 16 months on the 10Th of this month, just thought I'd compare the two of them...


Parker's hair was just as curly as Ryders, it just would go flat on top and stay curly on the bottom throughout the day. Skylar and I both have really curly hair, I think that it looks cute on most people, just not a fan of it on myself.

On Saturday I threw Skylar's sister, my sister in law, a baby shower. They had been trying for 3.5 years to get pregnant, and she is due at the end of March. She is having a boy and they are naming him Kayson Lance Parkinson.

there was a lot if people that came, and she got a lot of nice stuff!! Makes me so baby hungry...not for the baby, more for the baby stuff! ;)


Sometimes I get in these moods where I'm feeling crafty, so I made some diaper cakes for the shower, 60 diapers in each cake.

I had enough stuff to make two of them...so I did! this one has baby things all over it, like wash clothes an outfit, a bottle, and lots of other stuff.
I also made them a slideshow for the baby shower and put it on youtube..just for fun :)

7 comments:

The Robbins said...

Great job with the diaper cakes, I have always wanted to make one of those. Little Ryder is getting so big! And he actually LOOKS like he is growing up...I don't feel like Kate is changing at ALL. She still seems 9 months old to me. And Ryder looks like a 2 year old. We have kids from the opposite spectrum. Short and Light, Tall and Built.

Anonymous said...

awesome job dez, the diaper cakes look nice.

Ali said...

Wow you made those!?! You are amazing!! They look really good, I am impressed!

Amber said...

Wow - you are crafty! Good job on the cakes :) Your boys are so adorable! I don't blame you for not wanting to cut Ryder's hair though - Andrew had curly hair when he was little and I never wanted to cut it. Although, it wasn't as cute on him as it is on Ryder. Andrew looks like a girl!

Hobbs Family said...

LOL Ryder looks like a girl too!!!

hofelingsblog said...

Great Job on the diaper cakes!! They are sooo fun to make don't ya think??

Hobbs Family said...

They were fun I thought!