Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 01, 2008

What I love the most <3













I have to say that before becoming a mother, I'm sure that I would have put that I love my husbad the most. After becoming a mother I can still put that I love my husband the most. He is the father of my two beautiful boys, and he is a great one. He is the best example that anyone would want for their children. He shows his boys that he loves them by loving me, the mother of his children. I hope that my boys will learn how to treat their future wives by watching their father. Tall, dark, and handsome is the famouse line, and I got all three. Thank you Skylar for being so wonderful to me and our boys, you are a hard worker, and you always put us first. If we ever have a little girl I can only imagine that she will be putty in your hands. Thank you for helping me make such beautiful children!














What I love about Parker; Wow everything! It took me awhile to fall in love with Parker, I hate to say that but I didn't really know that I loved him till he was three months old. I suffered from postpartdum depression. One day it was gone, like waking up from a dream and seeing my baby for the first time. I felt cheated out of his first months and I was bitter and mad about it. Finding out about Parker's ADHD only brought us closer. He is my first baby boy. He randomly runs and kisses and huges me throughout the day, he knows when I'm sick and strokes my face. He is Ryders big brother and he fell in love with him before he was born. He is my heart, my love, my Parker P. He is so smart, so creative and always on the go. He is everything a two year old should be and more. He is mine, forever and ever!














What I love most about Ryder; We bonded right away, I felt every pain with the labor and will never forget it. I spent two weeks after your birth just you me and the NICU. The nurses would tell me to skip the night feedings and rest, I couldn't do it. I went to everyone and feed you myself. I wanted to steal you and take you home, you came on your own time. You are my miracle baby, The day I thought that we lost you for the first time in my second trimester I was so devastated, I didn't understand why God would take you. When you where finally born I knew right away something was wrong, you didn't cry and there were countless doctors and nurses scrambling to get you out of the room. Then I saw you, I was in love! I love that you have defied the odds and have caught up to your peers, I love your little giggle when parker smiles at you. All in all I love you!

2 comments:

The Robbins said...

I look at your blogspot a couple times a day! So your not the only one. :) What a cute "love" tribute to your family. Your too cute. I love the pic of Parker, what a handsome little man with such a cute smile.

The Robbins said...

Tag you're it! Go to my blog to see what you need to do. Peace out.