Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 28, 2008

PARK CITY 4/2008

Me, Mer, Lisa, Sarah @ that Marriott hot tub

Me and Sarah @ lunch


This is the best store in the whole world, I love the gray bag Sarah is holding. I wish I would have bought it...Only 70 dollars..and so worth it.


Me and Mer @ the pub for dinner..We spent five hours there eating and talking. It was great.


We took like a million pics like this before we ordered so the waitress kept having to come back...we wanted to get it just right.

Me, Sarah, Mer, and Lisa went to Park city the 25-27Th of April. It was a girls weekend out and all the husbands stayed home with the kids..imagine that! We had a blast. Just being immature girls again if only for a moment. P.S. sorry to the guy across the hall in the hotel. We went to the outlets and spent Way to much $, and we ate at amazing little local restaurants. We went down town and walked main street. We are starting this as a once a year event, so start saving your money. Just kidding it really wasn't to bad splitting gas and a room it was all worth it. We were sad that Lisa had to leave early, I hope she had fun. we ah really got up close and personal with each other if you know what I mean(no not like that prev) I made friends with Sarah and found that I really like her and enjoy her company. I have been friends with Mer for 13 years and we got to remember all the good times in Jr. high, high school, and college.

4 comments:

The Robbins said...

LOL. LOL. Oh how I miss it already!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time. A little jealous here!!

Anderson said...

Hey punk, you better invite me next year. Glad you had some fun and got to get away for awhile. With two kids I'm sure it was much needed. Love ya!

Ariana said...

Looks like you guys had fun...every girl can use a day or 2 off....