Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

RYDER


JUST OVER SIX MONTHS...



He is such a sweet baby!



What's up guys?



He loves to give things kisses...He grabbed my face the other day pulled it in and kissed me. He even did the kiss sound:)-


They ran out of truck band aids, so he got barbie instead. They asked me if that was okay, what is I would have said no, would they have ran out and got some?




He was pretty upset at the whole ordeal.

At Ryder's six month appointment he weighted...drum roll please.. 19 lbs 12 oz. 29 in. 115% for height, 85% for weight. His Dr. is pretty impressed and says he will be a big kid for sure, much bigger then Parker who is also off the charts for height. At six months Parker was 28 in. and 18 lbs. 4.5 oz. What can I say He's a growin boy. This kid is huge. you don't even understand the magnitude of his body until you see him in person. His thighs dominate his whole body! When I am feeding him his solids right when the spoon leaves his mouth he freaks out. You basically are shoveling food into his mouth. Of course I do not do this I make him wait every time, but you get the point.

So my good friend Merrilee has inspired me to read my twilight series once again..and I must say they are even better the second time around.

So I am absolutely excited for this weekend! Park city or bust is all I have to say.....Okay it's not like its that far but it's going to be awesome. I am going to try to not worry about the boys, we all know that's not going to happen. But I needs this so bad!

3 comments:

The Robbins said...

I am soooo going to not be able to get my kids off my mind! Mostly because I'll be thinking, I hope Russ isn't stressed, but he'll do fine. But it will be a great weekend! I am excited. :D I've never gotten a facial before, I guess they have a "consultation" with you before to decide what type of facial would be the best for you, kind of cool, can't wait!

Anderson said...

Dezi, I am only an hour and a half from Park City, so come visit some time. I was just there last weekend shopping at the outlets! Fun times. You aren't kidding, Ryder is huge! But, he looks healthy. That's great. :)

Anonymous said...

I want to read them again, but I think I am going to wait until closer to when the new one will come out, since it only takes like 2 days to read the books. Anyway, hope you had fun in Park City, on your much needed and deserved get a way. Come back a much happier and less stressed mommy and wife. The kids look great and I wouldn't worry to much about Parkers OCD!! HaHa jk. Seriously!