Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 28, 2008

NEW CLOTHES

Parker loves sun glasses and hats. But most of all he loves jackets


Matching shoes



they are so cute! Ryder is a slobber monkey!

Being away from the boys was actually pretty easy. I was excited to see them. Right when I got home I showed Parker is big bouncy ball that I bought for him..first thing he does is throw it at Ryder's head....It was almost like the vacation was a distant memory right at that moment. Skylar kept the house pretty clean and even did some laundry although I told him NOT to. He did so well with the boys. Parker only went into time-out twice the whole weekend, And Ryder has only been eating once at night. So I have an awesome husband. He didn't even ask how much I spent. even though I told him he was way cool with it. It made me realize how cool he really is. I am counting down the days till next years trip...Park City here we come. Only a 362 and some odd days to go!

2 comments:

The Robbins said...

Dez Dez, I laugh my head off at your way of writing things. So funny! And can I just say, I can't believe how big Ryder looks sitting next to Parker, and how small Parker looks sitting next to Ryder! WOW. Ryder looks like he is a year old! Ryker loves his new Gap hoodie and I told him that Kaden and Parker have the same one too.

Ali said...

Ryder is getting so big! Valerie is just barely starting to sit up, she must be a sissy! Ryder looks like he has it down!