Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 01, 2008

NEW FAVORITE STORE! AND MUCH MUCH MORE.

So I went to Hobby Lobby next to Best Buy in Logan today. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. The store was so big I was there for an hour and a half and did not make it all the way through. I stopped to look at everything. So their grand opening in on Monday and I am going back. I want to go without the boys but Skylar is coming with me so it will be a little easier. I love bistro' stuff for the kitchen and they had a ton of cool stuff like that. they had the cool cast iron stuff and tons of scrapbooking stuff. Most everything was 30-50% off but it is going to be better on Monday! So I am going to going on Monday at 6 they are open till 8. Then we are going to dinner some where like Chili's or whatever...if you are not busy lets make it a date.

Lisa has inspired me to try to take some awesome pictures of the boy myself. I am going to drive around town(Preston) on Saturday and look for cool places...this is farm land USA so I'm sure to find something. I am sure they won't be as good as here's but I am still going to try.

I am so excited for my new nephew. Autum gets induced tomorrow. Yahoo....!! Hopefully this will cure me from being baby hungry. Her boys seem to be tall like mine but not as fatttt(referring to Ryder) I poop out toddlers and I am really just wanting a little baby Kate(Mers baby girl) even if it is a boy. Just a little thing. I wish that I could be there but I don't want to interfere with those first few days of mommy and baby bonding time.

P.S. This last weekend in Park City really made me think that all of you that have breastfeed even for just a few weeks, I totally commend you. The girls that I went with are 4 and 6 months plus and are going strong. even pumping every three to four hours wherever we were. WOW props to them.

3 comments:

hofelingsblog said...

Ha Dezi, I wish I was going to the store with you, sounds awesome!! I know what you mean about the Toddler thing, haha it made me laugh, if you remember Hadlee was 10 lbs 6oz when she was born, and has always been at least in the 95% for Weight.(Although she never seemed Fat to me) And we all know she is pretty tall. It is insane. Also, if you remember Kelton used to be a little chunker too. haha! I am so excited to see Elijah, I am sure he will be a big boy, and oh so kissable. Speaking of kissable, kisses to those squishy little boys of yours!! Yep, Becky is in a good mood!

The Robbins said...

Dez, you are so funny. And sweet. I am down for the date to Hobby Lobby and Chili's anyday! Count me in. :)

Amber said...

Hey Dezi! I'm so glad you found my blog. I've been wondering how you were doing. I am a huge fan of Hobby Lobby too - now I don't have to go back to Michael's. Unless they start having some killer sales!