Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 29, 2008

MY LITTLE BRO


Dillon and his companion


I wish this is what I woke up to everyday!


So Pretty


So if I saw this, coming home would have been first thing on my list


So my little brother Dillon has been on his mission in Reunion Madagascar 18 months and he loves it. Sadly we found out this morning that he will be coming home this Wednesday. He has Leukemia. So I am going to be in Tooele For the next little while, helping my mom. it is a bitter sweet for sure.

5 comments:

The Robbins said...

Wow, what shocking news! :( I'll pray for your brother and your family...that's hard to go through. Let me know if you need ANYTHING.

p.s.-holy S*** I do not like that spider! I can't even look at the picture!

Amy Johnson said...

Is the lukemia a new discovery???How sad!!!! Good luck and I will keep you in my prayers!

Hobbs Family said...

It is a new discovery. The only American Dr. over there told him he need to get to the states ASAP!

Anderson said...

Dezi, I can't believe that. What a crazy thing to have happen to your dear family. Keep us updated. We love you. -Robin and Corey

Amber said...

I'll definitely keep your family in my prayers, that's a rotten and scary thing to go through.